Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The "L" Word



Nope. The "L" word is not what you think it is. Close but no cigar.

It has been said, that guys with first names starting with the letter 'L' have a tendency to be gay.

I figured the best way to research this was to go to Laguna Beach (hmmmmm.. starts with the letter "L") and look for some sort of sign.

I did not have to wait long before I saw the sign. It was on a hill over looking the High School (Laguna Beach High School...another "L" word).

Last year the sign was all white.

This year it is a Rainbow. .... I guess I got my answer after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Photoman - eeeaassyy on that "guys with first names that start with L have a tendency to be gay" stuff..... signed. Louis Marrow

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites