Sunday, May 21, 2006

Taggers Thumb



I was walking Jean Claude at the usual place in Dana Point, late afternoon today, when I ran into a Tagger! Caught in the act... he just stared at me. "Are you fucking tagging?". His head slumped in shame (at being caught) and muttered some unintelligible spanish.

"Fuck up your neighborhood.... not mine". He took off. I walked over to the bronze memorial piece he tagged.... I did not have anything but my thumb. Not much of a job. I smudged it... but at least his gang shit was unreadable.

Now that I am looking at my thumb.... I am thinking it does not look like a thumb.

I better stop.

2 Comments:

Blogger hannahhas said...

You saved the day! You need a medal!

9:45 AM  
Blogger photoman said...

We miss you also!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites