Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Dwarf Mentality

It was about 2:00 AM when I decided to stop and take a harder look at what I call the Dwarf Statues.

This is the latest City Art located by the Police Dept. It replaced the water fall that wouldn't fall and finally fell.

I always wondered if some people see the world differently than others. Maybe this artist thnks we all have small bodies with big heads.

I decided to do a scientific experiment. I hooked up some wires to the statue closest to me and ran them to a computer that is able to convert the vibrational waves to the equivalent of human thought.

The result....

The male statue..... "Why do I have to look at a dwarf woman with a large head the rest of my life? It is really hard... especially in this heat!"

I guess we all have our problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites