Sunday, October 15, 2006

Completed.... Next Step

For the last several months I have been taking classes in CSI photography and Code Enforcement which includes lots of reading on things like search and seizure, use of force; actual experience with arrests, body searches (not what you think), pain tactics and finally the use of guns which included 16 hours (2 days) of heavy duty practice with a final exam on the range.

I just came back with a sore thumb and trigger finger and an almost perfect score. I shot one way off target when a hot ammo ejected from the shooter to my left and went down my back.

The next few months willl be more CSI classes, and lots of other exams so I can properly handle a crime scene without screwing it up.

Time will tell. It is pretty interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites