Saturday, December 24, 2005

Skateboarding and Christmas Eve


We were celebrating Christmas this year with the entire family on Christmas Eve. I was expecting t a total of 19 people and one dog. To my great surprise and pleasure my grandson Alan (an avid skateboarder that looks like one of the Blues Brothers..) brought with him one of the star skateboarders in the U.S. . I cannot tell you his name because of non disclosure, but I can tell you his initials are B.M.

B.M. is also a surfer dude and told me he is looking forward to the really big kick ass surf coming up this Tuesday. I am going to meet him at Brook Street to get some photos for his private collection.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool to have a celebrity boarder crash your xmas party. i think i recognize this guy.... he should really be wearing some boxers, don't you think?

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites