Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Canyon Mess




I was falling asleep as usual, during Jay Leno's openning. Not that he isn't funny.... something about the start of the show puts me to sleep. Janet nudged me and said 'that sounds like your phone'. I got up and of course just missed the call. I could see it was the editor and so I called him back.

Seems like there was a serious crash on El Toro road and the 73 Toll Road. I got there pretty fast.... when there are no cars on the road ... the lights always turn green and you can make it anywhere in just a short time.

It was the infamous spot where the 2 little kids of a Police Officer were killed last year when a driver ran thru the red light.

This time it seems that the driver was going really fast and could not make the turn onto the on ramp and knocked down a light pole and rolled down the road. Looks like they had to pry the vehicle open to get the person out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites