Sunday, January 22, 2006

Mussles, Togas and JP




Tomorrow is Janets birthday. J.P. decided to celebrate her birthday by bringing over about 20 pounds of mussles.. today .. yes... 20 pounds. As I write this I am thinking I better make a pit stop or I will not be able to get down the desert which is pear clafouti... another one of my favorites.

JP brought over some duck foie gras for starters.... along with some wine. Janet's daughter Nadine showed up to help us get down all of the food. She wore a toga top so we couldn't tell how much her tummy swelled.

After I placed my frites on top of the mussles.... J.P. informed me that I must be from Belgium, because that is what they do. I was bummed! I know that is the equivalent of being called a Polack in this country. So much for PC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites