Sunday, February 12, 2006

Where are the pins?




Someone told me about Lawn Bowling. They told me I could see it played 'on the greens' in Heisler Park. I thought 'how neat!'. Outdoor Bowling!!! What a great concept... I hate bowling indoors... I am an outdoors kinda guy.

I hurried down to check this out. I found this place with mostly older people (meaning older than myself) all dressed in white (except for a few non conformists) rolling a not quite round ball (with no finger holes) on the grass and aiming it toward a little ball that looked like a golf ball.

I looked around but did not see any golfers, so I could only guess that this golf ball was put there intentionally.

Now the big question..... Where are the pins?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites