Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Jean Claude is Back!


Things were touch and go for the last few weeks. We were real close to putting JC down. He could hardly move and the vet could not find anything wrong.

It was a Wednesday and I was making plans to take him one last time to Heisler Park to look over the ocean before taking him to the vet for the final sleep.

I got down on the floor at his eye level and told him.... 'you gotta tell me if it's your time.... I need to know if you are in pain..'

He just stared at me..... but about 3 hours later he seemed to pick up some energy. He has been gaining strength ever since.

I wonder if it was the Chicken Soup???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jay,
that is the most STUNNING picture of any dog I have
EVER SEEN. I am so glad to hear he is doing better.
xoxo
deborah

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites