Friday, March 23, 2007

On the Beach

This was actually taken in February when I could still take a stroll on the beach. I am once again thinking about updating my blog now that I have some time to think about things. This Thursday I go into Hoag Hospital to see if they can somehow get 2 stents inserted in 2 failed by-pass grafts. Last time this happened I barely squeaked by.

Between angioplaties and angiograms over the years, I have built up damaged tissue in my groin area, and it is now painful to go through the procedure, for something that originally I could not feel.

I actually dread the coldness of the operating room more than anything else. And then there is the procedure which I am totally awake for through the whole thing. Sorry to sound like a whiner. It still beats going through a bypass. That really sucked.

I am really hoping this will work. I am getting fat sitting around by the computer. I miss my long walks on the beach and working out. time to quit for the night.... I am feeling my heart again... it feels like a lump of liver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites