Monday, September 06, 2010

Coffee Clatch and White House



Labor Day try at the Coffee Klatch. I felt like a hippy in a hideout. Doubtful I would find many Tea Party people at this location. Janet had a Machiato... which I think is Italian for very small amount. I still am having stomach issues so I did not take part. She also had a scone, which we used later in the day to keep the door open.

From one of our spies:

Today (Sunday the 5th - the 2nd day of no JP coffee) Judi & I went to the White House for Brunch (not with the Obama's). After 3 cups of black coffee and a shared Bloody Mary we agreed that this was a vast improvement over the Coffee Pub experience of yesterday but still lacking in the Wake-up power of the JP coffee effect.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites