Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Killer Art - Laguna Beach



My assignment was to find some unusual art in Laguna. This up and comer was spotted in front of City Hall..... well actually, the Police Department performing what I call News Art. I asked him what this was about and after giving me all of his background info including various conspiracy theories and offers to send me confirming DVD's on the subject, he informed me that his friend had recently died in the jail.

This was in fact the case. He claimed the police did it intentionally. My unofficial sources tell me the prisoner had died as a result of his stomach acid eating a hole in a plastic bag found in his stomach containing certain drugs.

I guess time will tell.... I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites