Friday, February 24, 2006

Gerbil Replacement



I was asked to attend a rather 'gay' event in town for a 'photo opportunity'. I wasn't sure what to bring as a present. Wine seems to be what everyone brings... and I thought that would be just too boring. Especially in Laguna Beach.

I went to the local Gerbil store, thinking that was always a good gift to get 'in a pinch' when one could not think of what to get.

As my luck would have it, they were out of Gerbils... but had a special on little mice in dispensers. What the heck! I couldn't go empty handed.

2 Comments:

Blogger hannahhas said...

No you di'ent! I can't believe you just typed that, and now I am laughing out loud at my computer reading it.

Too funny.

7:31 PM  
Blogger photoman said...

Makes my day to know you are laughing!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites