Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hit and Run

I hate these scenes! Around 4:15 Saturday morning, a byciclist (I can't imagine why you would be riding a bike at that early hour) was run over, dragged and left to die by the driver that would not stop.

This happend on Coast Hwy around Victoria Beach going NorthBound.

The person killed was 17 years old (thanks Brent..) and a senior at LBHS.

What a bummer!

Someone made the comment to me that the police had one lane of the hwy closed until around 9:30. I guess they felt like that was too much of an inconvenience. I guess the police are just inconsiderate. They should rush when making an investigation, so they can also be chewed out for being sloppy.

So much for priorities!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay, I think it was a 17 year old, he would have been a senior at LBHS.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites