Friday, December 30, 2005

Me at Work



I was cruising around town this afternoonwith the P.D. trying to get some interesting shots of the PD in action for their new brochure. Towards the end of the shift we went to a call on a car with a real annoying horn alarm. Just when you thought it was going to stop... it would start again. We called for the Tow truck and just before the car was going to get towed, the owner of the horny car showed up. He claimed he did not even know his car had an alarm. Now that is what I call total awareness.

I was going to post a pic of the poeteic message left on the windshield of the horny car, but another photographer was taking my pic and since I do not have many of me.... I decided to let my ego get in on the action and post it.

So it seems that the witness of events (me..) is being witnessed by another witness who I will refer to as DT (not related to the DT's).

Life always amazes me how it puts lots of little actions together to get results needed for the next set of actions. Everything always has an effect on everything else again..... wonder where this one goes.

There I go again on my 'woo woo' soapbox. Time to sign off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites