Friday, January 20, 2006

Laguna Beach Trailer Trash




Every town seems to have a trailer park.... even Laguna Beach. Entering Town from the North along the Coast Highway is the El Moro Trailer park... although I always called it the Crytsal Cove Trailer Park.... sounds nicer. These trailers sit on the beach with an incredible view.

On the cliff above them is the home once owned by the Irvine family.... watching guard for .... I don't know.... maybe tornadoes. Tornadoes always seem to be drawn to trailer parks. However, I think the only thing drawn to this trailer park are wealthy lawyers..... but that is just a guess.

I think this whole thing might be going away soon... but that is what I was told years ago.

What a great place to have a trailer and sit on the porch drinking a cool brew. Oops.... make that a Lemon Drop Martini!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites