Monday, December 12, 2005

Art, Benches and Laguna Beach


I guess when you live in (and around) Laguna Beach, you kind of get use to seeing things with lots of meaning. I am not quite sure what the message here is for this bench. I once took a picture of an old couple sitting on it and thought..... naaaa..... looks to gross.

I don't know.... seems to me I would be uncomfortable sitting on a bench with somone looking up my bottom.... or my wifes..... or who knows who's bottom.

I am glad those 2 guys are there all of the time making sure my back is supported properly.... I guess the guy at the bottom is also supporting my back..... but I wish he wouldn't look.

I looked down between the crack in the slats and got uneasy when I saw him looking back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay,
this is a fabulous site; great 'bitey' humor,
intelligent and makes for interesting reading about
town.
Would love to see you do a feature on the galleries
around town that are participants of lst THURSDAYS
ART WALK and shoot some of the galleries and their
collections and artists.

You have created an interesting destination site also for tourists, and people from all over the globe looking for a unique spot to visit .....our great jewel in the planet. Great job.
Simply fabulous. Loved the article about JP.
Deborah

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites