Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Coffee and Chess



Okay..... so when I am desparate for a cup of coffee, I go to the local coffee pub in Dana Point. This is just south of the border (Crown Valley) from Laguna Beach. It's called J.C. Beans. I have even run into the local Doctor from Laguna Beach. He stops there with his surfer buddies (old surfer guys) on the way back from Tressles. The coffee is okay..... the place is kind of neat. It has a library and sitting area which makes it cozzy in winter.

Today while I was fixing my coffee with the added goodies... some guy went to a draw and pulled something out. It turned out to be chess pieces. I thought chess was only played at Main Beach by the kiddie sandbox.

My real question is...... how come they are drinking soda pop and not coffee?

1 Comments:

Blogger Newsandseduction said...

interesting blog.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites