Friday, January 06, 2006

Heisler Park Homocide?



Now for the serious side of things..... I was shaving when the phone rang informing me of a possible homocide at Heisler Park. I rearranged my morning and grabbed my camera equipment, scanner and Poodle and headed back across the border to Laguna Beach.

It seems there was a body, face down on the rocks just south of the Lawn Bowling area at Heisler park. I got some coffee for some of my cop friends and then proceeded to an area (approved for the press) to get some shots of the the event just when the Coroner arrived.

Hard to say how they can decide if it was an accident or not. I do understand the victiom was a male with his pants pulled down. Your guess is as good as mine. It was a warm evening prior and word around was there was a big bash held by the local drunks. That area is frequented by many guys from all over the region looking for dates and based on my latest site meter search results for this blog, there seems to be lots of interest in 'Laguna Beach Secret Cove'..... so maybe this guy had a date and the date got pissed off?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites